The NAFTA Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
For more inquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The construction materials industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $104,923.3 million in 2017. Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2013-17 period.
– Within the construction materials industry, US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $46,362.6 million in 2017. This was followed by US and Mexico, with a value of $46,362.6 and $12,198.1 million, respectively.
– US is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $59,019.6 million in 2022, followed by US and Mexico with expected values of $59,019.6 and $17,132.9 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA construction materials market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA construction materials market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA construction materials market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy market report
– What was the size of the NAFTA construction materials market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA construction materials market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA construction materials market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?