The global market for false eyelashes has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach USD 1,330.56 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.26% by 2023. Increasing Fashion awareness and beauty consciousness amongst the consumers is likely to drive the global false eyelashes market.
Asia-Pacific will continue to dominate the false eyelashes market with more than 50% market share and it is projected to reach more than USD 600 million with CAGR of 4.02% by 2023. North America will witness the highest growth rate (~5.14%) during the forecast period 2017 to 2023. Availability of False Eyelashes in various forms has increased the popularity of false eyelashes among consumers increasingly adopting new and unique fashion trends.
Synthetic hair sourced false eyelashes will witness a growth rate (~4.42%). By 2023, synthetic hair sourced false eyelashes will reach a market value of more than USD 500 million on a global level. Easy availability and processing cost of synthetic hair based lashes is found to be having a positive impact on its market share growth. However, the demand for fur based false eyelashes is projected to increase at a high rate based on the changing fashion trends. Based on the product-type, individual flare lashes is projected to dominate the share based on high consumer inclination towards individual lashes and convenience in the disposal of the product.
By 2023, machine-made false eyelashes will reach more than USD 700 million market value with CAGR of 4.42%. Demand for the bulk volume of false eyelashes and high production volume has supported the sale of machine-made false eyelashes. Semi- handmade eyelashes will experience a surge especially in the Asia-Pacific region backed up by increasing involvement of labor in the market.
Sale of False Eyelashes through cosmetic stores will continue to dominate the market holding a lion’s share of 33%. Consumer’s convenience towards one-stop purchase has a positive impact on the sale of false eyelashes through cosmetic stores. Sale of false eyelashes through specialty stores will witness the highest growth rate (~4.67%) during the forecast period 2017 to 2023.
The leading market players in the global False Eyelashes market primarily are Revlon, Inc. (U.S.), Mac Cosmetics (U.S.), Ulta Beauty, Inc. (U.S.), Kiss Products Inc. (U.S.), Ardell International, Inc. (U.S.), Shu Uemura Cosmetics, Inc. (Japan), Esqido Lashes (Canada)
Study Objectives of False Eyelashes Market Forecast to 2023
- Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for False Eyelashes
- To estimate market size by Raw Material, Product-Type, Production, Distribution Channel and Region
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics of False Eyelashes
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for U.S., U.K., China, France, and South-East Asia
- Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the false eyelashes market
- Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of False Eyelashes
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to false eyelashes market
- False Eyelashes manufacturers
- Cosmetics industries
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters
- The Global False Eyelashes market is projected to reach USD 1,330.56 million by 2023 with a growth rate of 4.26%
- Synthetic hair based false eyelashes will continue to dominate the false eyelashes raw material segment with more than 40% market share
- Individual flare lashes will continue to dominate the false eyelashes market with more than 20% market share and it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.43% by 2023
- Machine made lashes will dominate the production type holding a major share
- Sale of false eyelashes through cosmetic stores is holding a lion’s share in the False Eyelashes market and growing at a rate of 4.24%
The reports also cover country-level analysis: North America, US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Germany, France, U.K., Russian Federation, Spain, Rest of Europe, Asia – Pacific, China, India, Australia, Egypt, and South-Africa
Category: Business Services Market Research
+91 7710006788 | email@example.com | aarkstore.com