Global Digital Oilfield Market aims at the overall market size, which is manipulated into $ 18 billion by 2023. Furthermore, it represents the analysis of primaries managed during the research studies.
Moreover, rising need to reduce downtime and non-productive time by real-time monitoring of operations is further expected to fuel demand for digital oilfield across the globe in the coming years. Additionally, the anticipated rise in crude oil prices and innovations in digital oilfield technologies is likely to steer market growth during the forecast period.
Few of the major players operating in the global digital oilfield market include Schlumberger Limited, The Halliburton Company, Baker Hughes, Weatherford International Plc, Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Accenture PLC, Siemens AG, and International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of digital oilfield in the global market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, digital oilfield distributor, distributors, and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with digital oilfield distributor, distributors, and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Category: Energy and Power Market Research
+91 9987295242 | email@example.com | aarkstore.com