India Wind Power Market, wind capacity has been growing at a tremendous pace in India and has shown a remarkable growth last year. India occupies 4th position in the world in generating wind energy.
India depends heavily on coal and oil for meeting its energy and power demand which contributes to pollution, acid rain and greenhouse gases’ emission. Last 25 years has been a period of intense activities related to research, development, production and distribution of energy in India.
– GE India and ReGen Powertech failed to generate remarkable new capacity additions in 2015-16, Gamesa Renewable and Suzlon Energy together generated more than half of the new installed wind power capacity.
– India is planning to enter into the offshore wind power with a 100 MW of demonstration plant located off the Gujarat coast.
– For developing offshore wind farms, India has made a consortium to do an assessment of such sites where offshore wind farms can be set up to generate the optimum energy from the site.
Major Energy Sources –
– Coal and natural gas, development, and promotion of non-conventional sources of energy such as solar, wind, and bio-energy
– Uses of renewable energies like wind and solar power
Key Highlights –
– India occupies 4th position in the world in generating wind energy.
– The capacity generation of wind energy was an average of 3 GW during the period 2012-13 to 2016-17.
– A government of India has set a target of 175 gigawatts for overall renewable energy and 60 gigawatts for wind energy capacity that is to be accomplished till March 2022.
Discount! Discount! Discount!
Grab the Discount Here – https://www.aarkstore.com/discount.php
For more inquiry contact our sales team at email@example.com
Related Market Reports:
24/7 Online Support:
Our website: https://www.aarkstore.com