Starbucks Corporation – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
Starbucks Corporation (Starbucks) is a premier roaster, marketer and retailer of specialty coffee. Starbucks stores offer a choice of coffee and tea beverages, as well as other premium coffee, tea, and related products, including packaged roasted whole bean and ground coffees, a variety of premium single-serve and ready-to-drink coffee and tea products, juices and bottled water. Starbucks stores also offer an assortment of fresh food and snack offerings.
It also produces and sells a variety of ready-to-drink beverages, such as Frappuccino coffee drinks, Starbucks Doubleshot espresso drinks, Starbucks Refreshers beverages, and chilled multi-serve beverages through various channels including grocery stores, warehouse clubs, specialty retailers, convenience stores, and US foodservice accounts.
The company operates in countries across North America, Asia Pacific, EMEA, and Latin America. Starbucks is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
– Detailed information on Starbucks Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Starbucks Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Starbucks Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Intelligence on Starbucks Corporations mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Starbucks Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– A large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
– Gain understanding of Starbucks Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
– Assess Starbucks Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
– Support sales activities by understanding your customer’s businesses better.
– Stay up to date on Starbucks Corporation’s business structure, strategy, and prospects.