Globally, countries are spending on technologies in order to secure internet protocols, improve capabilities to model the effects of cyber attacks, test software, and analyze vulnerabilities, as well as information system insider threat-detection models and mitigation technologies. Moreover, cyber attacks are now not only limited to nations but have extended to terrorist groups, organized crime, hackers, industrial spies, and foreign intelligence services. As such, the changing dynamics of cyber threats and increased demand for cyber weapons is expected to stimulate growth over the forecast period.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of cyber security segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027.
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
For more inquiry contact our sales team at email@example.com
The Global Military Cyber Security Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military cyber security, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The global military cyber security market, valued at US$9.8 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.53% over the forecast period, to reach US$13.8 billion by 2027 and cumulatively value US$130.7 billion. The market consists of four categories –
– network security, data security, identity and access, and cloud security.
– The market is expected to be dominated by network security, which will account for 38.5% of the market, followed by the data security and identity and access segments with shares of 25.6% and 19.3% respectively.
Reasons to buy market report
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military cyber security market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different cyber security segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global military cyber security market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global military cyber security market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military cyber security providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available